Brightway Giving Score
Enhancing and improving the performance of your prospect data
The Brightway Giving Score for Intelligent Prospect Research
As non-profits look for ways to reduce expenses and improve performance, we wanted to make predictive modeling accessible to all non-profits with the goal of increasing the speed to donation. The Brightway Giving Score is built to help you quickly identify prospects with the inclination and the aptitude to give. Our solution allows you to manage outreach costs by only acting on those with interest and aptitude.
- Pre-screen your prospects to identify responsive ones prior to loading into your CRM.
- Create outreach based on the prospects’ behavior and segment audiences based on messaging and outreach strategies.
- Access our state-of-the-art predictive model at a fraction of the cost of traditional wealth screening and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools.
- Identify “do not solicit” targets and other exclusions from your list.
- Utilize an encrypted and secure environment for transmission of your data.
With decades of experience handling sensitive data, we are the experts in security and transmission of your data.
Here is what you are missing if you aren’t approaching mid-level donors.
Predictive models are built from historical data. The Brightway Giving Score analyzes consumers that have and have not donated to find indicators of a giving behavior. Our model is based on public record data and utilizes a wide range of identity and consumer data to define characteristics of prospects that will likely act. This goes beyond traditional wealth data to uncover prospects that show a behavior of giving. In today’s every changing data world, you can harness the power of dynamic data to your benefit to increase your donor pool.
The Brightway Giving Score:
- Condenses a list in rank order to a rank which defines your best prospects.
- Returns financial estimates of the prospect’s income, wealth and liquidity.
- Screens for deceased prospects.
This is all accomplished in a secure, automated batch environment. Scoring results are delivered within a few hours of file submission.